To develop, consolidate, coordinate and promote the humanistic, cultural, heritage, historic, solidarity and environmental programs and to incorporate them into the Palestinian tourism and cultural developmental frame through the establishment of a representative coalition of common efforts producing tourism programs with a distinct Palestinian identity.
- Developing the Palestinian tourism product, its competitive advantage, and the general impression about it and reflecting a positive Palestinian Image.
- Consolidating all available programs and activities that can be incorporated in the tourism package (both domestic and international)
- Promoting these programs with MOTA, the private tourism sector and the municipalities
- Initiating a new tourism sector representing the humanistic, cultural, heritage, historic, and solidarity programs that has the potential to provide a Palestinian flavor to the existing tourism product and to its competitive capability.
- Networking with associated organizations
- Creating job and employment opportunities, and reducing unemployment and brain drain
- Advocating laws and regulations to protect the architectural heritage
- Creating cultural, economic and artistic leaders and lifting the overall awareness of the local communities.
- Creating the proper, basic and secure environment for receiving and serving guests
Securing the geographical distribution when consolidating and coordinating programs