Journey for Justice brings together youth leaders from all over the world to experience and share the life under occupation with Palestinian youth. For nine days, they join Palestinian youth and travel around occupied Palestine to witness the effects of Israeli occupation, and accompany Palestinian youth in their daily life.
- Stories / experiences / dreams and daily life sharing.
- Visiting their universities and realize Palestinian students’ difficulties.
- Witnessing several EJ YMCA and YWCA of Palestine programs in action.
- Meetings and discussions with Palestinians and Israelis: Political and religious leaders, Israeli right-based groups, grass root Palestinians including farmers, refugees, students…etc.
- Presentations and discussions with specialists on issues of: children, refugees, academics, international work…etc.
- Visiting various religious and historic sites including old cities of Hebron, Bethlehem, Nablus, Jerusalem, including the Church of Nativity, Holy Sepulcher, Al-Aqsa Mosque…etc.
- Advocacy activities and workshop, building coalitions of committed youth leaders and set advocacy plans together.