- Show All
- Architectural Heritage
- Environment and Wild Life
- Fair Trade and Handcrafts
Membership and Regulations
1. The coalition is a legally-registered and independent representative entity and umbrella for all organizations working in or linked to community based tourism development in Palestine.
2. The coalition guarantees the independence of each member organization.
3. NEPTO does not organize events that mimic those of its members, it rather consolidates all of its members activities, programs and events to present a one stop shop for Palestine’s community based tourism endeavors.
4. Membership is open to all legally registered civil society, semi-governmental and religious organizations working in related community based tourism development fields and linked to the main five departments of NEPTO, namely, Tourism advancement, Festivals, Fair trade and local production, Environment and wild life and Architectural heritage preservation.